from the stuff
you don't want
Best garage sale tips to sell clothes
Avoid having clothes folded on the table
You'll be constantly refolding them after people rummage through them or pick one up to check the size. If you're planning on fussing over your 'shop' then this won't be a bother but can be if you're being run off your feet with sales.
Avoid putting clothes in a box for people to rummage through
All clothes should be hung up to make it easier to browse through and gives it more value compared to clothes than have been dumped in a box. A proper garment rack will showcase your clothes and make them easier to browse and be bought.
Other ways to hang clothes in your garage sale
Divide clothes into size and type
This will make it easier for people to find all the clothes in the size they are looking for. Pin on large tags that show the size, type of material and price. This works well for the big seller - children's clothes, when a number of the same sized outfits are bundled together.
Try to include some clothes with bright and different colors
This will ensure the display doesn't look to dark and drab.
Always use cheap clothes hangers
People will expect the hanger to be included.
Try to place clothes in a shaded area
Bright sunlight will make the colors of the clothes dull.
Try to pair individual items as a matched set
You're more likely to sell matching items together than separately.
More related tips on these pages...
Copyright © 2009-2013 BestGarageSaleTips.com. All Rights Reserved.
>> Get your 130 page ebook <<
• More tips
• Friday Fun
• Best Garage Sale Tips - Home
• Is a garage sale a good idea?
• Garage sale alternatives
• Garage sales around the world
• What have you got to sell?
• The best time and place
• A Garage Sale vs Ebay
• What to do several weeks before
• What to do the week before
• What to do the day before
• What to do on the morning
• What to do during the day
• What to do near the end and after
• Best group garage sale tips
• Best cleaning and repairing tips
• Best garage sale pricing tips
• Best garage sale sign tips
• Garage Sale flyer tips
• Garage Sale ads that attract buyers
• Garage Sale street signs tips
• Garage Sale signs for the garage
• Best garage sale layout tips
• Best tips to make men stop
• Best tips to display clothes
• Best early bird strategies
• Best customer service tips
• Best 'lemonade stand' tips
• Garage sale safety and security tips
• Garage sale money handling tips
• Garage sale personal safety tips
• Best pet strategies to boost sales
• Best garage sale donating tips
• Garage sale resources & links
• Garage sale signs and stickers
• Garage sale t-shirts
• Garage sale aprons
• Garage sale other stuff
Search Best Garage Sale Tips
|CONTACT | COPYRIGHT | PRIVACY | DISCLAIMER | ADVERTISING|