from the stuff
you don't want
Best tips to make men stop and get out of their car
Place some large 'men-related' items in the front yard
Put out anything that can be seen from the street that you know will attract men like bees to honey. Include these items in your ad & flyers. Items like a lawn mower, large electronics, lawn equipment, exercise equipment, power tools, wood or building supplies. What about a book case full of books. Go to a second-hand book store and buy a load of books (at a bulk price) to fill the book case. You are sure to make up the cost with the extra sales you make.
If you don't have anything 'man-related' to sell, but have something suitable but you don't want to actually sell it, put it out anyway and put a 'SOLD' sign on it or a ridiculous price (who knows - someone might want to buy it at that price).
Play dirty 2
Put food out.
Play dirty 3
Put out that scantily-dressed mannequin or stand-up.
Give them something to do
Someone borrowed their friend's classic car and parked it on the front lawn to give the men something to look at while the 'women went shopping'. Often the men sent their wives back in to look some more while they chatted a bit more about the car.
Set up a small table at the front just with "men's stuff"
This could be jars of screws, nuts, bolts, washers, handy man tools, paint brushes, books, electronics, etc. This will give them something to look through while the women shop. It may be worth your while to buy cheap hardware items in bulk and put in jars to sell at a loss so the women can have more time to buy the items you want to sell.
What about one of these for a bit of fun?
More related tips on these pages...
Copyright © 2009-2014 BestGarageSaleTips.com. All Rights Reserved.
>> Get your 130 page ebook <<
• More tips
• Friday Fun
• Best Garage Sale Tips - Home
• Is a garage sale a good idea?
• Garage sale alternatives
• Garage sales around the world
• What have you got to sell?
• The best time and place
• A Garage Sale vs Ebay
• What to do several weeks before
• What to do the week before
• What to do the day before
• What to do on the morning
• What to do during the day
• What to do near the end and after
• Best group garage sale tips
• Best cleaning and repairing tips
• Best garage sale pricing tips
• Best garage sale sign tips
• Garage Sale flyer tips
• Garage Sale ads that attract buyers
• Garage Sale street signs tips
• Garage Sale signs for the garage
• Best garage sale layout tips
• Best tips to make men stop
• Best tips to display clothes
• Best early bird strategies
• Best customer service tips
• Best 'lemonade stand' tips
• Garage sale safety and security tips
• Garage sale money handling tips
• Garage sale personal safety tips
• Best pet strategies to boost sales
• Best garage sale donating tips
• Garage sale resources & links
• Garage sale signs and stickers
• Garage sale t-shirts
• Garage sale aprons
• Garage sale other stuff
Search Best Garage Sale Tips
|CONTACT | COPYRIGHT | PRIVACY | DISCLAIMER | ADVERTISING|