Garage Sale Resources and Links
Here you will find:
At over 130 pages has all the tips on this site plus these bonus tips:
- How I price items for second-hand dealers to maximize sales AND my profits.
- How I find out each item's bottom price to help me set my starting prices.
- A sneaky trick I use to attract more shoppers to my garage sale. More shoppers means more sales.
- I sell more by putting these signs on my tables.
- How not to lose money when buyers offer you money.
- Make extra money on the side with these crazy ideas.
- How buyers will punish you if you don't give them a good deal and how I turn the tables on them.
- How I get the prices I want by increasing my bargaining power.
- How & when I attract early birds and make them want to pay my prices!
- I make extra money by getting shoppers to PAY ME for the privilege of shopping at my garage sale.
- I make extra money by paying shoppers to shop at my garage sale! Works every time.
- PLUS MORE...
Download your copy of Best Garage Sale Tips ebook.
This book has the usual tips but has some good tips to consider if you are participating in a neighborhood or street sale and how to organize a charity sale.
Well worth the price.
- Printable blank Inventory/Sales Record & Receipts - US Letter page size
- Printable blank Inventory/Sales Record & Receipts - International A4 page size
- www.pinwheelsforpeace.com A good site for plans and uses for pinwheels.
- familyfun.go.com/printables/ A good site for kids coloring, games & puzzles, paper crafts, party printables. Hand out to kids to keep them occupied.
- www.craigslist.org Most people will advertise their garage sale here. It's free, it's easy to post, and it's where most serious buyers start when planning their shopping trips.
- www.pennysaverusa.com/category/garage-sales is the second biggest source of garage sales to Craig's Lists.
- www.backpage.com A similar site to Craig's List. It's free and easy to post.
- Kijiji.com A free classifieds site owned by eBay similar but not as popular as Craig's List.
- www.bookoo.com Your local community garage sales.
These t-shirts will help shoppers know who is hosting the garage sale and help everyone get involved in a group sale and have a bit of fun too.
Also included are t-shirts to get the kids involved in their lemonade stand.
These aprons will help you keep loose change & bills securely with you, let shoppers know who is hosting the garage sale and help everyone have a bit of fun too.
Also included are aprons to get the kids involved in their own garage sale or lemonade stand.
Pirate Flag Bunting
Carry the 'pirate' theme throughout your garage sale by dressing up as pirates, talk like pirates ("arrrh me hearties"), include the pirate theme in your ads and flyers (use words like 'steal' and 'plunder'), sell 'pirate' cupcakes, etc.
DELUXE INFLATABLE JUMBO HAPPY FUN SNOWMAN 52in Tall - 38in Wide
Great for a 'Christmas in July' or pre-Christmas sale.
Just add fake snow and Christmas decorations to help get shoppers into the mood to buy your winter or snow gear.